Monday, June 22, 2009

On a Roll


Haven't posted in a while. Seems there is so much to be accomplished in a day that posting to a blog takes a back seat. I have finished two more small paintings and am fairly happy with them both. This keeps the fire alive and I ready to plan the next project. The weekly lessons with Ginger Test are helping as well. She is giving me great pointers and ideas and it is fun to paint with the group.
I am learning that I need to slow down, plan more and be patient. Can't rush watercolor! Learning a lot more about color and technique as well, it all helps.
Because of the heat, all chores are done in the a.m., leaving painting for the afternoons. Speaking of the heat, it is getting warmer all the time out there and I still have work to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment