Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Neglect

I am ashamed at how long it has been since my last post- 2 months! In all that time, not only have I neglected my blog but my art as well. I have just completed a small flower painting and have two drawings that are about ready to start painting. No excuses, just got busy with other things and, when I neglect my art long enough, makes it that much harder for me to get back into it. Sure wish I knew why that was. Once I do get to painting again, I enjoy it so much. At this rate, it will take the rest of my life before I see any improvement!
Thanksgiving was a busy time, had house guests for a week. Christmas we will be gone for about a week. It will be tough to get a lot of art done with gift wrapping and holiday baking but I intend to try. It felt good to do the small painting, which inspired me to stay with it. Each time I work on a painting, I remember more of what I should do and how I should do it.
Hopefully, I will soon have more paintings to post here, to show my progress. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment